Who Is Involved
Leading the Discovery of Treatments for Alzheimer's Parkinson's and Other Brain Disorders
Lead Scientific Investigators
Michael W. Weiner, M.D.
Professor of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, Medicine, Psychiatry and Neurology at UCSF
Scott Mackin, Ph.D.
Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UCSF
Rachel L. Nosheny, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UCSF
The Brain Health Registry is supported by generous funding through:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation
- California Department of Public Health
- Connie and Kevin Shanahan
- The Drew Foundation
- General Electric
- Global Alzheimer’s Platform Foundation
- Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
- The Ray and Dagmar Dolby Family Fund
- The Rosenberg Alzheimer’s Project
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute
Executive Director, Finance Manager
Melanie Miller, Ph.D.
Director of Operations, ADNI
Winnie Kwang, P.M.P.
Erika Cavallone, C.C.R.P.
Anna Aaronson, M.S.
Krista Navarra, M.P.H.
Bernard Landavazo, M.A.
Clinical Research Coordinator
Miriam Ashford, Ph.D.
Rachana Tank, Ph.D.
Adam Diaz, M.S.
Manchumad ('Eve') Manjavong, M.D.
Jae Myeong Kang, M.D.
Senior Software Engineer
Affiliations & Partners
It’s easy to join!
(You must be 18 years or older)
1. Sign Up
You can join as an individual or with a partner.
2. Tell Us About Yourself
Answer some questions about your medical history, current health, and lifestyle.
3. Do Some Online Brain Tests
These tests exercise your memory, and are like games.